Boyce's Backyard

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Billie's bad day...


Billie had a rough day. She and Dad took a not so quick trip to the puppy ER. We will spare you all of the gross details. However, she fortunately did not have to have surgery but did end up a "conehead" for a few days. She was not very happy about the cone, but the pain medication made it a little more tolerable for her. Of course by the second day, Billie learned to use the cone to her advantage... she figured out how to herd with the cone, which included us and Buster. Buster learned to stay clear pretty quick or ended up herded into the corner! We were not so cooperative. I think I had a few scratches and bruises on my legs for noncompliance! We always knew she was a smart dog! Fortunately she is almost fully recovered and sans the cone! I am not sure who was tramatized more, Billie or Nick!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home