All about the baby weekend...

This has been a big weekend on the Baby Boyce front. We picked up the crib from Babies R Us yesterday. That was quite a challenge considering the box did not fit into the back of the Explorer. Being the impatient wife and mom to be, I recommended them taking the crib out of the box and putting it in that way. Fortunately it worked and we got to bring it home!
Saturday morning was great fun for me as I was so excited to go and have my 3 hour Glucose test done. Did I mention that I failed the one hour? Apparently I come by this naturally as I am not the only Whisennand that has had this problem! Robyn, Dr. Pinell's nurse, was giving me a hard time about not being able to catch a break with my testing! That is an understatement!!! I am ready to "pass" a test without having to have some follow up test or procedure! Anyway... that was long and painful since I couldn't eat or drink anything after midnight. Fortunately my sister Cindy and my niece Allie came to my rescue at the end and we had a great lunch at Pei Wei.
While I was getting stuck with needles, Nick wasn't having much fun either... He had the privilege of painting the ceiling in the nursery. The pictures included are the 1st steps towards getting the nursery painted. Just have the walls and floor left! :)



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home